Bids will be accepted until September 30, 2015!
In 2014 the Three Brothers shipwreck was located and identified by a team of local shipwreck enthusiasts, Jim Kennard, Roger Pawlowski, and Roland “Chip” Stevens.
Constructed in 1827, the ship was owned by Asahel & Bethel Todd, who were early
merchants and the ship’s Captain John Stevenson. The Three Brothers sank in 1833 in a storm west of Pultneyville, NY . This is a rare two masted daggerboard
schooner. Oswego, NY
Roland “Chip” Stevens is a well known and award winning watercolor artist and he is offering this original watercolor rendition of the shipwreck for auction to benefit the Williamson-Pultneyville Historical Society.
To download a bid form and for more information about the historical society please visit: www.w-phs.org
For more information about this shipwreck and it’s discovery visit: